The next step in the research process is to develop a plan for your research. Where will you search? What types of sources will best fit your information needs? In order to give yourself the best chance to have a successful research experience, it will be important for you to refine your research topic and create a concrete plan for searching.
1. Turn a research topic into research questions
2. Develop narrow and broad questions
3. Generate multiple search terms
Click the Developing Questions pull down menu above to get started.
1. Evaluate a website
2. Evaluate print sources
1. What kinds of resources are available to me?
2. What kinds of information does each resource provide?
3. Which resource types will be right for me?
START FINDING RESOURCES
click on the pull down menu above